What you get.
If there is sufficient time, in addition to the topic described above, you’ll also get:
1. Good company. We’ll hear from others on the line, what business they are in and the challenges they are facing. You are not alone.
2. A success model. Learn a simple acronym to remember the 4 Keys to success no matter what your goals. You’ll hear my distilation of what every seminar, book, audio, video or expert on ANY topic for personal improvement espouses.
3. A revenue strategy. There are only four profit boosting methods that exist for any business. Discover why your focus on the most obvious method may be costing you time, energy and money. Many people get mired in method number two – the most difficult and expensive of the four – but you can avoid the pitfall.
4. An accountability mechanism. There are 5 vital ingredients to setting and achieving business goals consistently. The goals must be articulated in a way you can manage. Learn how to apply a powerful acronym every time you set your sights high.
5. An attentive coach. I’ll take whatever questions you have, plus share some reflective questions of my own to help you gauge where in the success formula you bog down and how to break out.