What is it?
For a one-hour workshop, a one day retreat, or a multi-week seminar series, count on a lively and educational experience to fit any venue and a discerning audience.
With an engaging and entertaining style I teach greenhorns and grizzled veterans with equal effectiveness and joy. Through keynotes and breakouts, I’ve taught customer service representatives how to sell, sales reps how to serve, and their leaders how keep both sides of that coin polished.
What you get:
Of course, I customize every presentation to best suit the audience’s learning objectives, and your vision. My presentations are interactive, often include worksheets, and draw from my study of best practices in sales and marketing since 1990. Sample programs include:
- How to Craft and Deliver Your Unique Sales Proposition
- How to launch, lead and manage a CSR centered sales Campaign
- Prospecting, Cold Calls and Sales Oh MY!
- How To Turn a CSR’s Service Mindset Into a Sales Generator
- How to help CSRs Act More Like Producers without freaking them out.
- Guerrilla Marketing Fundamentals
- How to cross sell from your commercial line book to personal lines in a 90-day sprint
- How To Write a Marketing Plan in 7 Sentences
- How to Profit From Fusion Marketing Partnerships
Hiring me as a speaker or trainer is easy. We simply schedule a free, 1-hour discovery meeting to discuss the opportunity. If there is a fit between us, BAM, we make a deal. My standard day rate is $5,000 on a sliding scale for those organizations that require it, plus expenses.
I never want money to get between me and the people I can help.